Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mexican Fiesta - Dearborn Heights, Michigan

I have pretty much a rave review on the Canton Mexican Fiesta but after a negative experience trying to get a table there tonight we headed off to the one in Dearborn Heights.

What a beautiful thing! The portions here are much bigger, the hot chips are totally free and the roomy Cantina area is perfect for watching sports. I cannot believe how quiet it was even on a busy night. The waitstaff is so friendly and speedy too. I think we found a new Mexican Fiesta!

All the food is the same although the chicken enchiladas seemed more stuffed full and as I said just bigger portions of rice, beans and coleslaw. The salsas were better too, the mild is chunkier and a bit perkier and the hot is actually quite spicy.

So if you feel like a bit more for the buck try Mexican Fiesta in Dearborn Heights, I know we have definitely made the switch!

No comments: