Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday festival of freebies

Ok all of you need to know I am a cheapskate. I do love a good bargain! One of my fave bargains is the restaurant coupon as James and I love eating out and it can be very spendy. I usually join e-clubs at restaurants as they will send you news of specials and coupons at various points during the year. We have gotten so many birthday freebie offers for James recently it is not even funny. I thought I would share some with you in case you are interested in some freebies. These are all in my metro Detroit/Ann Arbor area, hopefully you can find them in your area too, if anyone has others feel free to comment.

Steak and Ale- 10 dollars off a meal
Red Robin- Free burger or sandwich
Coldstone Creamery- Free *love it* sized ice cream of choice
Dairy Queen- free blizzard of choice
Qdoba- Free burrito
Bennigans- free entree with purchase of another
Logans Roadhouse- free dessert
Culvers- 2 scoop sundae with purchase of another
BDs Mongolian BBQ- Free stir fry with purchase of another stirfry
Famous Daves BBQ- prize varies but last year I got a free feast for 4 worth 65 bucks!
Damon's- Free meal with purchase of another
Pizzeria UNO- 10 bucks off 25 purchase
Joes Crab Shack- free appetizer
The Melting Pot- free chocolate fondue
Macaroni Grill- free appetizer and dessert (we just signed up though)
Ruby Tuesday- free dessert
Arby's - Free roast beef sandwich
Friends dining club (Muer Restaurants) - 40% off a meal for up to four
Baileys or Fox and Hound- free entree with purchase
Don Pablos- 10 bucks off a meal
Red Lobster- 5 dollars off two entrees
O'Charleys- 5 dollars off of twenty
Champps - Free Mile High Ice Cream Dessert
Buffalo Wild Wings- Free dessert
East Side Marios- Free dinner when you buy one

If any of these are by you and you are cheap like us then sign up for the e-club! I always sign up, even if I only visit a few times.

No comments: