Saturday, June 12, 2010

M & M Cafe - Dearborn, Michigan

After reading the great reviews on Yelp I had to come in and sample it for myself. Not really too much new to say but much thanks for the tip and here is my two cents for the record.

Lemon chicken seems to be a universal fave but I was skeptical about it. I am not usually a chicken cutlet lover but I did trust the people who have said it was worthy. This was a delightful surprise. Juicy with nicely prepared mushrooms and one of the best lemon butter sauces I have tasted.

My friend got a greek salad that was absolutely beautiful and tasted every bit as good as it looked. Crisp greens and really delicious beets. It definitely was not the straight out of a can type beet. The veggies were plentiful and the dressing had a just right snap to it, homemade for sure.

The atmosphere is cozy and laid back, the staff efficient and warm. Easily missed on Michigan Ave, it is worth the patience to look. It will be crowded but go ahead and wait. A place like this is a rarity.

No comments: